See you in spring for Wildflower Sculpture Exhibition #5.
The exhibition will run from 9 - 13 November, 2016.
Join us for:
- A unique exhibition of sculpture by artists from around New Zealand, including small glass and ceramic works.
- Inspiring outdoor floral art projects.
- A series of walks and talks.
- A stunning show of Wildflower Wearable Art.
- Delicious local refreshments including high tea, lunches, coffee and Hawke’s Bay wine.
- Fun activities for children.
You can now book entry tickets in advance on Eventfinda.
Round Pond Garden is currently closed to the public, but if you are interested in finding out more this year's exhibition or any of the previous four, please feel free to contact us
For information about the Wildflower Sculpture Exhibition please contact Julie Russell:
Phone/Fax: 06 879 8735 | Email Julie Russell | Address: 125 Rosser Road, RD4, Hastings